FX3 3-Side Sealing channel Penstock
Channel 3-side seal Penstocks or Sluice Gates for water applications.
Channel Penstocks, also known as Sluice Gates, are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for water applications for isolation or flow control services. The seal is done in three sides of the gate (right, left and top) and can work to seal in both directions (bi-directional design) as standard.
The Penstock design is performed to comply with AWWA standards and can be manufactured in sizes up to 3000x3000mm and pressures up to 10mwc (superior working pressures can be performed on request). A wide range of construction materials is applicable such as different carbon steels and stainless steels like SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L and DUPLEX or SUPERDUPLEX austenitic-ferritic stainless steel materials.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 10mwc.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- Sizes up to 3000x3000mm.
- Easy maintenance
- On/Off or Modulating service.
- ISO 5210 drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual actuation.
- Rising or non-rising design.
- Special materials or treatments on request.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Bi-directional design.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From waste water applications to Hydroelectric power plants, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Frontgate Type penstocks will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.