GBH High Temperature Butterfly Damper
High Temperature Butterfly damper valve solution for industrial air and gas applications.
High Temperature Butterfly dampers are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for on/off or modulating gas applications. Our engineered HIGH TEMPERATURE BUTTERFLY DAMPER VALVES are made to work in both flow directions as a bidirectional design. The seat can be done as a swing-through disc without seat or the disc can directly make contact with a metal plate ensuring a maximum leak of 0.5%Kv value.
The between-flanges dimension is determined by the between-flanges dimension, and our technical team is able to adjust it to the needs of the project. Generally, this equipment is installed horizontally, but our solutions also allow for vertical installation on our butterfly dampers. Wafer or welded ends can be made on request. Our High temperature model is designed to suit applications where the temperature doesnt exceed 1000ºC and the design pressure is lower than 0.5bar.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 1000ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off or Modulating service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.