GBR Refractory Lined Butterfly Damper
Refractory concrete lined Butterfly damper valve solution for extreme working temperatures.
Refractory concrete lined Butterfly dampers are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for on/off or modulating gas applications. Our engineered REFRACTORY CONCRETE LINED BUTTERFLY DAMPER VALVES are made to work in both flow directions as a bidirectional design.
The seat can be done as a swing-through disc without seat or the disc can directly make contact with a metal plate ensuring a maximum leak of 0.5%Kv value. Our refractory concrete butterfly dampers are designed for uses that involve very high temperature gases and can be used in applications up to 1100°C.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 1100ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off or Modulating service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.