GBS Standard Butterfly Damper
Butterfly valve solution for industrial air and gas applications.
Our butterfly dampers are mechanically welded and for both on/off and regulation services. They are generally installed between flanges, which can be drilled according to international standards or customer specifications.
The between-flanges dimension is determined by the between-flanges dimension, and our technical team is able to adjust it to the needs of the project. Generally, this equipment is installed horizontally, but our solutions also allow for vertical installation on our butterfly dampers. Wafer or welded ends can be made on request. Our Standard model is designed to suit applications where the temperature doesnt exceed 250ºC and the design pressure is lower than 0.5bar.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 250ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off or Modulating service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- AIR SEALING option to provide a 100% seal tightness.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.