GDT 3 Way T-Shape Diverter Damper
3-way T-Shape Diverter damper valve solution for industrial air and gas applications.
Diverter damper valves are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for on/off or modulating gas applications.The T-shaped design allows the flow to be diverted from the inlet to one of it’s two outlets with a mechanical actuation system with levers. The two discs operate simultaneously and when one is actuated for oppening purposes, the other systematically closes.
Depending on the required leakage class of the distributor, various seating options and materials are available.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 1000ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off or Modulating service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- AIR SEALING option to provide a 100% seal tightness.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Download our technical catalog to learn more about this product.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.