GFR Round Flap Check Damper
Round flap swing check valve solution for concrete wall or flange installation for clean or charged fluids.
Round Flap swing check valves are made as a welded assembly construction and usually used to be installed on end of line and anchored to concrete wall. The design prevents reversal of flow in piping systems, which makes a ideal solution when backflow could potentially cause damage to pumps, filters, or process equipments.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22
- Working pressures up to 14.5psi.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- Round, squared, rectangular shape section bore and disc.
- Compact and light weight design.
- Low pressure drop.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.