GGR Round Guillotine Damper
Round Guillotine or Knife Gate damper valve solution for industrial air and gas applications.
Round guillotine damper valves (also known as knife gate ) are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for on/off gas applications for isolation services. Our engineered guillotine dampers are made to work in both flow directions as a bidirectional design upon request. On open position, the conduit is completely clear and therefore, the pressure loss on the system is very low.
Generally these equipments are installed in a vertical stem-line position, but horizontal assemblies are also possible with PARAVALVES dampers. Wafer type or ButtWelding ends can also be supplied on request.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 1000ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Bonnet included to avoid gas leaking to the atmosphere.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- Inspection cover may be included for maintenance purposes.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- AIR SEALING option to provide a 100% seal tightness.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.