GLD Double Flap Stack Damper
Double Flap Stack damper valve solution for industrial air and gas applications.
Stack damper valves are made as a welded assembly construction and usually used to reduce heat loss and prevent rain water from entering the process for on-off applications. This isolating damper can be designed with double or multi-louvre design.
Face to face determines the distance between flanges and this can also be taylor-made to comply with customer project. The seat make direct contact with a metal plate ensuring a maximum leak of 0.5%Kv value, different sealing options can be considered to meet customer requirements and sealing efficiency.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 1000ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.