GVS Radial Vane Damper
Radial Vane damper valve solutions for fan inlet applications.
Radial Vane damper valves are made as a welded assembly construction and usually made for modulating gas applications. They are designed with multiple blades around a center hub and are predominantly used on fan inlet applications, offering an enhanced level of flow and pressure control. The installation of this equipment is done between pipeline flanges, which flange drilling can be made according to customer specifications or PARAVALVES standard. Face to face determines the distance between flanges and this can also be taylor-made to comply with customer project. Wafer type or ButtWelding ends can also be supplied on request.
The Radial Vane Dampers are designed with multiple blades around a center hub and are predominantly used on fan inlet applications, offering an enhanced level of flow and pressure control. This design creates a positive swirl distribution at the inlet of the fan that facilitates the fan operation and therefore reduces horsepower consumption Making adjustments to the radial vane damper blade positions during fan operation can also throttle the air flow into the fan enabling the fan to run in a more ideal region of its fan curve.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE A-4 P-3.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working temperatures up to 1000ºC.
- Working pressures up to 0.5bar.
- Sizes up to DN2000.
- Levered or center-supported radial blades.
- Ease of maintenance and service without removing the damper from the fan.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- Modulating service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5211 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic actuator, electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From Biogas to Petrochemical applications, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Gasport Series Damper valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.