SAS Short-pattern push-through Knife
Slurry knife gate valve solutions for the mining and mineral processing industry, with short patter face to face design.
Slurry knife gate valves are specially made for the mining industry, for loaded fluid lines like sludge or abrasive services. Slurry knife gate valves performs also well for waste water treatment, pulp and paper industry, chemical plants, silo outlet and thermal power plants. The design allows flow media with high consistency either for normal or reverse flow due to the bi-directional double seat design. The high flow coefficient value of this knife gate valve provides high flow rates with low pressure drops.
The main characteristic of the slurry knife gate valve is that it provides a full continuous flow. In open position the two rubber wear-resistant sleeves are in close contact with each other preventing the flow get inside the valve body.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 10bar.
- Sizes up to DN1400.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Bi-directional leakproof design.
- Removable sleeves.
- Short pattern design.
- Easy maintenance.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- Flushing cover included.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5210 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Special materials or surface treatments on request.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual operation.
Download our technical catalog to learn more about this product.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.