SQS Square Knife
Squared or rectangular knife gate valves for discharging loaded fluids with solids in silos.
The Paravalves Dmmond SQS welded construction knife gate valve is designed with a square or rectangular section for the main inlet and outlet bore. The precision machined knife gate edge is capable of easily cutting through media while maintaining the metal seat in the valve. The knife gate is fully guided with bronze supports throughout the stroke, improving valve life and performance for the most demanding applications. Mainly used for handling fluids heavily loaded with solids in gravity discharge in horizontal valve position.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 3bar.
- Sizes up to 1000x1000mm.
- Seat designed according to the application.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Inlet deflector cone on request.
- Flushing/plug ports included.
- Unidirectional design (metalic or soft).
- Easy maintenance.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to customer request.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5210 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Special materials or surface treatments on request.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.