SRS Conventional Knife
Knife gate valves for light to heavy slurries in mining, pulp and paper and other industrial sectors.
Paravalves Dmmond SRS conventional knife gate valves are designed and built to handle light to heavy slurries in mining and mineral processing, energy, pulp and paper and other industrial sectors. Thanks to our outstanding engineering team, our SRS valves achieve reliable shut-off, longer service life and lower cost of ownership and maintenance. This model of the SR family is recommended for applications up to 200°C and 10 bar pressure.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 10bar.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Different sealing systems.
- Bonnet on request.
- Deflector cones and reinforced rings on request.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- Sizes up to DN1400.
- Bi-directional leakproof design.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- On/Off service.
- ISO 5210 drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual actuation.
- Working temperatures up to 200ºC.
- Flange drillings to most standards.
- Special materials or treatments on request.
- Robust and reliable design.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.