STS Through Conduit Knife
Through conduit knife gate valve solutions for the pulp and paper industry and wastewater applications.
Through conduit knife gate valves are specially made for the pulp and paper industry, for pulp outlets or under silo applications. The design allows flow media with high consistency either for normal or reverse flow due to the bi-directional double seat design. The high flow coefficient value of this knife gate valve provides high flow rates with low pressure drops. The two-piece construction bolted body retains a gate that contains a round openning inside that is able to cut the flow for the required charged liquid applications. When the opening of the gate is aligned with the opening of the split-bodies, the valve is opened. The gate closing principle is similar to the functioning of a «cigar cutter».
DN250 to DN300: 6bar.
DN350 to DN400: 5bar.
DN450 to DN600: 3bar.
DN700 to DN1400: 2bar.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 10bar.
- Sizes up to DN1400.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Bonnet can be supplied on request.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- Flushing ports included.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Taylor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Different End connection types.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5210 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Special materials or surface treatments on request.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.