XAS Lined Knife
Lined knife gate valves for abrasive aplications with replaceable snap in sleeve.
paravalves Dmmond XAS Lined knife gate valves are engineeredand built to handle extreme working conditions for abrasive fluids.
Thanks to the combination of its specially designed polyurethane sleeve and the split body design, when the knife fits completely the sleeve zero-leakage is achieved. Thanks to the replaceable sleeve concept valve maintenance can be easily done, even on field.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 10bar.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- Sizes up to DN600.
- Bi-directional leakproof design.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- On/Off service.
- ISO 5210 drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual actuation.
- Working temperatures up to 200ºC.
- Flange drillings to most standards.
- Special materials or treatments on request.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Removable inner sleeve.
- Easy maintenance.
Download our technical catalog to learn more about this product.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.