XOS Round Square Knife
Round inlet and squared outlet bore knife gate valves for the pulp and paper industry.
Paravalves Dmmond XOS Round Square Knife Gate is designed with a round inlet with an enlarged square outlet to avoid solids to be settled inside. The precisely machined knife gate edge is able to cut easily through media while performing a zero-leak tightnes. The gate is guided with bronze supports in the full stroke, improving valve life and performance for the most challenging duties. Installation of this equipment is done between pipeline flanges, which flange drilling can be made according to customer specifications or PARAVALVES standard. Face to face determines the distance between flanges and this can also be taylor-made to comply with customer project. ButtWelding ends can also be supplied on request.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 10bar.
- Sizes up to DN1000.
- Wide range of materiales for inlet seat rings.
- Seat designed according to the application.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Bonnet on request.
- Flushing/plug ports included.
- Easy maintenance.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- On/Off service.
- Flange drillings to main international standards.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- ISO 5210 flange drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Special materials or surface treatments on request.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual operation.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.