XRH High Pressure Guided Shear Knife
Guided Shear knife gate valves specially designed to stand high pressure aplications that provide a full continuous flow in any media
Paravalves Dmmond XRH Guided shear knife gate valves are engineered and built to handle extreme working conditions in any media. In addition, our XRH Type valves are guided during their entire open-close operation, removing any deflection when solids are encountered. The main characteristic of the guided shear knife gate valve is that it provides a full continuous flow. Thanks to the combination of its specially designed shearing tip, when fitting the primary seal zero-leakage is enabled.
Directives and standards
- PED 2014/68/UE CAT-1 Module A.
- 2006/42/EC MACHINERY DIRECTIVE.
- 2014/34/UE CAT 3 ZONE 2 AND 22.
- Working pressures up to 25bar.
- Special control rings for flow regulation.
- High flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Tailor-made solutions.
- Epoxy coating for carbon steel components.
- Sizes up to DN600.
- Bi-directional leakproof design.
- Rising or non-rising stem design.
- On/Off service.
- ISO 5210 drillings for interchangeable actuators.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric or manual actuation
- Working temperatures up to 200ºC.
- Robust and reliable design.
- Flange drillings to most standards.
- Special materials or treatments on request.
- Flushing cover included.
Download our technical catalog to learn more about this product.
Over time, PARAVALVES team has had the chance to analyze not only the design of these valves but the specific applications they are used in as well in a cost effectiveness mind. From the pulp and paper industry and wastewater treatment to the mining industry, we’re confident the PARAVALVES Dmmond Series Knife Gate Valves will be a great solution for the following industries:
Can we help you with anything?
If you need a quotation for any of our products, have any questions, suggestions or want to distribute our valves, we will be more than happy to answer you.